Hazel and Richard Wrinch, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
Book On-line or by Telephone
Our prices and availability
always accurate as they are updated automatically as bookings are made. If the holiday cottage and dates you want are shown as available, you can book on-line
instantly. You can also book by telephone.
The Terrace, Orwell View Barns Holiday Cottages, Suffolk
- Spacious open-plan living / dining / kitchen area with a 32 in flat-screen LCD TV with Freeview, a CD / DVD player, and a radio / iPod / iPhone docking station.
- Attractive kitchen equipped with dual-fuel double oven Range cooker with eight gas-burners, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer, American-style
fridge-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, slow cooker, bread maker, food processor, panini toaster, and plenty of good quality utensils.
- Two super-king bedrooms (can be configured with twin-beds on request), each with an en-suite shower room and a 19 in flat-screen Freeview TV.
- One twin bedroom (can be configured as a super-king on request).
- Hairdryer, hand towels, bath sheets and bath mats provided.
- Family bathroom with bath and over-bath hand-held shower.
- Free Wi-Fi access for use with your own laptop or smart phone. Please remember that we have much slower Internet connections in the countryside!
- Private terrace with fenced garden, outdoor furniture, barbecue, herb garden and car parking.
- Welcome pack and complimentary toiletries.
- Selection of games, guidebooks and maps.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Shared outdoor hot-tub with seating for six.
- Shared games room with full-size table tennis, pool, air hockey, and giant Connect 4.
- Large shared grass recreation area for football and other games.
- No smoking is permitted.
The Games Room, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date with any special offers, late availability and cancellations by joining our free mailing list
Bird-Watching, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
Butterfly Cottage, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
- sleeps six plus cot
- three bedrooms on one ground-floor level (two steps up from living area to terrace)
- free Wi-Fi
Butterfly Cottage is a
5-Stars Gold luxury self-catering holiday cottage set in a redeveloped farm courtyard close to the River Orwell near Ipswich in
Convenient for Aldeburgh, Colchester, Lavenham and Ipswich, and easily accessible
from London, Cambridge and Norwich, it offers excellent self-catering accommodation for a family or small group wishing to explore
the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation in Suffolk
Butterfly Cottage's open-plan farmhouse-style living /dining / kitchen area leads out on to a private terrace and fenced garden, which afford fabulous views across the marshes towards the
River Orwell. The terrace is ideal for al fresco dining.
There are three bedrooms, two with contemporary en-suite shower rooms with heated towel rails, plus a family bathroom with an over-bath shower. The luxury super-king-size beds in each
bedroom can be converted to 3 ft single beds if required. The impressive master en-suite bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and a large window looking out to the courtyard.
All heating is supplied by an eco-friendly biomass boiler fuelled by woodchips. This provides all your hot water and central heating needs, all thermostatically controlled for your comfort.
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made either by cheque or by card payment over the telephone.
We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.