Cygnet Cottage, Orwell View Barns, Suffolk
- sleeps two plus cot
one bedroom on one level
suitable for mobility impaired
- free Wi-Fi
Cygnet Cottage is a 5-Stars Gold luxury self-catering holiday cottage set in a redeveloped farm courtyard close to the River Orwell near Ipswich in Suffolk.
Convenient for Aldeburgh, Colchester, Lavenham and Ipswich, and easily accessible from London, Cambridge and Norwich, it offers excellent self-catering accommodation for a family or small group wishing to explore the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation in Suffolk
Cygnet Cottage has a very light open-plan living / dining / kitchen area with an impressive vaulted ceiling. French doors lead out to a private terrace with fabulous views across the marshes towards the River Orwell.
The spacious double bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and large glazed windows overlooking the courtyard. The terrace is ideal for al fresco dining.
All heating is supplied by an eco-friendly biomass boiler fuelled by woodchips. This provides all your hot water and central heating needs, all thermostatically controlled for your comfort.
Cygnet Cottage is a ground-floor property, specially designed for guests in wheelchairs or with mobility issues, but please contact us to discuss its suitability for your requirements before booking.
We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.
River Orwell, Suffolk
Book On-line or by TelephoneOur prices and availability are always accurate as they are updated automatically as bookings are made. If the holiday cottage and dates you want are shown as available, you can book on-line instantly. You can also book by telephone.
View from Cygnet deck down to River Orwell
- Mobility 2 graded for guests in wheelchairs or with mobility issues.
- Open-plan living / dining / kitchen area with vaulted ceiling, flame-effect fire, 32 in flat-screen LCD TV with Freeview, a CD / DVD player, and a radio / iPod / iPhone docking station.
- Attractive kitchen equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, combi-microwave, dishwasher, fwashing machine / dryer, ridge-freezer, slow cooker, food processor, panini toaster, and plenty of good quality utensils.
- One super-king bedroom, which can be configured as a twin room on request, with a 19 in flat-screen Freeview TV.
- Hand towels, bath sheets and bath mats provided.
- Jack and Jill roll-in-shower wet-room with vaulted ceiling and tub bath.
- Free Wi-Fi access for use with your own laptop or smart phone. Please remember that we have much slower Internet connections in the countryside!
- Private terrace with outdoor furniture, barbecue and car parking.
- Welcome pack and complimentary toiletries.
- Selection of games, guidebooks and maps.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Shared outdoor hot-tub with seating for six.
- Shared games room with full-size table tennis, pool, air hockey, and giant Connect 4.
- Large shared grass recreation area for football and other games.
- No smoking is permitted.
Shared Hot Tub
Guest Comment"The most spacious cottage for two people we have stayed in!"
Mr & Mrs Hughes